CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

....Jordan World Circus....

I forget to get a program with everybody name in it,so that's why these pictures are nameless..LOL..When I go back to visit in a few days, I'll try and remember to get one..The cat act pictures were taken from the video I filmed, that's why they are a little grainy looking..I'm still trying to get the video to load to my site..I need a small child to help me..LOL..(Plus I need to edit it,because I have a prop guy that walks in front of the camera a few times..)They have a nice show,three rings(and they are real ringcurbs,as I stood on one,) and they have 3, three ring displays,balancing acts,a juggling display, and the hula-hoop display( not my favorite)..LOL.. the cat act, a bear act, dogs,and the elephants..a clown( no shrine clowns in the building) and several aerial displays, a wheel and the motercycle globe..




















































0 comments: