CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

....I think she's Mad....

Husband (Battle Ground)

Reply to: sale-914721134@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-11, 9:47AM PST


I've had it...my husband is now up for adoption. Very small re-homing fee. Good with cats and children, but doesn't get along too well with other dogs. He is NOT neutered and has been known to hump my leg a time or two. Husband knows 'speak' and 'beg', but not too good at 'sit' or 'stay'. Likes to wander aimlessly and has the attention span of a squirrel on crack. Requires new toys on a regular basis. Husband will need to be let outside every once in a while, but tends to stray at times. I highly recommend a muzzle. He bites occasionally. Husband LOVES to chase cars. Husband is not very obedient or polite...he scratches his nuts a lot, and I am pretty sure he has fleas. Tends to bark a lot, but will be quiet for short periods of time if you throw him a bone. Husband IS house broken. As far as I know, all of his shots are up to date. Not sure of the breed...resembles what I think Scooby Doo's and Ms. Piggy's offspring would look like. He will come with his own food dish, tool box, and fancy foreign car. As an added bonus, I will throw in his favorite toy and best friend, a lifted Ford Explorer. Sorry, no pictures. Serious inquiries only please. Thanks for looking.




Location: Battle Ground
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

0 comments: